Wednesday 14 September 2011

Yet again another callum ohmai story!

well i just finshed reading callum's new post
http://callumohmaiversussecondlife.blogspot.com/2011_09_01_archive.html (the link)

Well as am quiet happy callum ohmai seen my post blog whatever about him and oh my god wow! as in his profile he says hes 19? LOL!  well that figures callum ohmai is a lier as he writes so many lies about other people i hope he dosent mind me telling some true facts about him but that he will deny the fact. but i mean its his life. my point of view hes a waset of space hes like a dog if you ask me? and an avi well as he calls it isnt the best either my grandad could quiet easy dress better than him! Lmao as am typing this btw.

well am guessing his next blog will be all about me, but anywhey back to callum's blog is it only me who has noticed that his blog is apost to be about him but it seems as its about everyone else!? as you will find in my blog i write about myself and others? after all its called MY blog! so eventuly this will all rub of in callums face! and then yet again i will be lmao

anywhey hes been writing about my friend becca and her boyfriend well i have something to say about him and his girlfriend! who i like to call the beast recently callum has been getting his girlfriend lyric to do all the dirty work for him.. now that sounds like an amazing! relationship ;L well lyric, god she's a skank, most times she can be ok when she's not around callum but when the two dogs are toghether thes hell on, callum is amazing at one thing that really stands out, hes an 100% dick head! and i laugh to thing no one else thinks that and why do him and lyric come to zeb? no one likes them to start of with lyric like i said no so bad. but callum whats the point on being on sl?! the only fun he has is cyber sex

well ill end my blog there, sure callum will be happy to hear that
i give you callum ohmai (suprised hes got a girlfriend)

No comments:

Post a Comment